2015년 5월 10일 일요일

Analysis of Apple vs. Samsung in ENG250-02

10:07
I couldn't describe the exact meaning of accessories related to mobile phone.

11:20
I said "Did you go to very countryside?" But this would be better to use "Have you ever been to countryside?" or "Didn't you go to countryside?" 
Is that correct?

12:06
Jung Jun: This doesn't have the antenna.
Do Hun: Inside Inside!
But I really wanted to say like this "It has a built-in antenna." 
Is it correct?

12:53
I was so confused to use monetary unit. 45 thousand won -45,000.

19:24
I said "My ipod slow down slow down."
How can I express some devices loses their functions and become slower and slower.

23:54
I said "What you guys want for Apple or Samsung to change for [faulty aspects].
Should I use weakness point or fault instead of faulty aspects.
How can I express that thing?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기