2015년 3월 24일 화요일

Speed dating conversation!

Questions were

1. How would your best friend describe you?
A) My friends always describe me as 'noisy guy'. Because I always keep talking & talking. Q) How can I express 'noisy guy' someone who talks a lot and moves one's body sth like that.

2. Why did you and your last girlfriend break up?
A) Because I was in military service, we broke up. That's all. It is really sad story...

3. What did you do last weekend?
A) On Saturday, I went to 'Keumjung Sports Park' to ride a bike with my friends. After that, I met my soccer team members at Seomyeon to have a drink. On Sunday, I played soccer but because of hangover I couldn't play well. If I have a promise which playing soccer, I'll never drink before the soccer day.

4. Do you want to have children? How many? Why?
A) I want to have 3 or 4 children. I think that many brothers and sisters make themselves thoughtful. So I want to have many children. 
Q) How can I express 'age gap'?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기